Welcome to Dent Zap
Dent Zap specialise in vehicle body shop repairs as well as Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) which is the process of removing dents, small dings and other minor damage that you might have on the bodywork of your car. This type of repair can be done without needing to respray the damaged area. We use special techniques and the correct tools that allows a paintless dent repair technician to push the dent out without having to repair the paintwork. PDR is relatively unknown to the general public, but not to the motor trade, they have been using the PDR method for years whenever they can as this saves them time and money because they are not respraying the damaged panel.
*Remember it is almost always cheaper than claiming your insurance excess!*
The Dent Zap body shop carries out SMART (Small to Medium Area Repair Technique) repairs, bumper scuffs, and various other car body repairs that need resprayed.
What our customers say
"GREAT JOB DZ! Always good when you have an alternative method to fixing body damage. Cheers!"
"Thanks again for helping my Dad out by repairing the damage to his car. I really appreciate Dent Zap going the extra mile and fixing the car so promptly and to an excellent standard."
Alan, Happy Customer
If you are involved in an accident which wasn’t your fault, tell us first and we will give you CASH.
Each successful claim we will give you £50 and if you find someone else who was involved in an accident which wasn’t their fault, then we will give you both £50 each!
The benefits included in this deal:
• Free like for like hire car whilst your car is being repaired
• No loss of insurance excess (temporarily or permanent)
• Personal injury taken care off (whiplash, any other pains warrant a compensation claim)
• Vehicle non-drivable? (broken taillight, bumper hanging off etc) Then we will get you a car right away.
• Vehicle unable to drive & needing uplifted? No bother we will arrange this for you
• And of course, a repair of high standard using only genuine parts.
We & our partners will deal with the insurance company on your behalf. Call us for more information.